Terms and Policies
Your payment and personal information is always safe. Our Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software is the industry standard and among the best software available today for secure commerce transactions. It encrypts all of your personal information, including credit card number, name, and address, so that it cannot be read over the internet.
- Online orders can only be placed for customers in the United States.
- International orders may be placed through our Customer Service department.
- Unless a preference is indicated by the customer, GCT will ship 'best way'.
- If GCT is unable to fill an entire order, partial shipment will be made, unless "Ship Complete" is indicated on order.
GCT FREE FREIGHT POLICY ONLINE
Orders must meet the following requirement:
- Regular Ground shipping ONLY!
- The order amount must meet of the Minimum of $250.
(GCT reserves the right to ship truck on pallet quantities when cost is to our advantage.)
- Order must be shipped within the lower 48 states only.
The customer is still responsible to pay for the following additional charges, when an order is sent out "Free Freight"
- Hazmat fees
- COD fees
- Expedited shipping charges for Next Day, 2nd Day, 3rd Day and Saturday delivery
- Customs/duties and taxes to another country
- Freight for drop-shipped items that GCT does not stock
- Freight Inbound & outbound for items that GCT does not stock, and were ordered specifically for the customer
- Truck Freight
Products That Do Not Qualify For Free Freight:
- Blasting Abrasives
- Setting Compound
- Filler / Filler Remover
- Filler Tape
- Wedge Lead
- Setting cushions & display strips
- Lithochrome Products
- Carbon/Tracing paper
- 30 Day Return Policy for most unused items. Special Orders or customized products cannot be returned. Additional restocking fees may apply.
- All returns need a Return Merchandise Authorization Number (RMA#) from Granite City Tool. To receive an RMA#, contact a sales person by calling 800-328-7094 or e-mail email@example.com.
- Returned items must be unused, missing no parts and be in a resalable condition to receive full credit. If you prefer a refund, payment will be in the same form as original payment.
- Items eligible to be returned must be postmarked within 30 days of invoiced date or 45 days from shipping. Items returned after the above set time period, or in non-resalable condition, including marked or damaged manufacturer original packaging, will not be credited. These packages need to be kept in new and resalable condition.
- Once you have received a RMA number, write the RMA number on the packing slip and label. Then ship the item to: Granite City Tool
- Items returned will be subject to a restocking fee as determined by GCT.
- Return of non-stock items will be subject to manufacturer's restocking fee.
- NO RETURNS ON PRINTED MATERIALS, VIDEOS, DVDs, OR SOFTWARE.
- Replacement items will be billed to customer account.
- Please note that we will refund shipping costs only if the return is a result of our error.
Attn: Returns RMA #__________
247 28th Ave S
Waite Park, MN 56387
- ALL PAYMENTS IN U.S. FUNDS ONLY
- All invoices are due upon receipt unless stated definitely
- Outstanding Invoice 30 days or older will be charged 1.5% interest monthly.
- Granite City Tool accepts Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover credit cards.
- Orders on account with a past due balance will be shipped only with Credit Card payment.
- A $30.00 Fee will be charged to all NSF Checks.
- Orders can be placed over the phone, by fax, by mail or online at www.granitecitytool.com
- There is a $15.00 minimum order required on All ORDERS or an additional $10.00 handling fee will be applied.
- Inspect shipment immediately. Damages or shortages must be reported to the carrier at once, and noted damage on Bill of Lading.
- If package arrives damaged, notify carrier immediately. Save all packing and cartons for the carrier to inspect.
- GCT must be notified of any shortages within 24 Hours of Receipt.
- Freight is FOB St. Cloud, MN unless drop-shipped from the manufacturer.
- Additional charges may apply to a factory direct shipment.
- All orders to be shipped NEXT DAY must be received by 1:00 pm Central Standard Time (CST).
- Normal delivery service anywhere in the continental USA is 1-7 business days guaranteed by the Carrier.
- INTERNATIONAL ORDERS: Granite City Tool welcomes orders from all over the world. Freight Charges are dependent upon weight and dimension of package. A minimum order $100.00 (US funds) is required. The Virgin Islands, Puerto Rico, and other countries will be charged the current international Air Express shipping rate. All duty is paid by the customer.
- Shipments outside the Continental U.S. Please call for details.
- Fed Ex is available to Alaska and Hawaii. Please call for details.
- Prices and availability are subject to change without notice.
- Granite City Tool reserves the right to correct pricing errors on any or all print or any electronic media.
- PHONE NUMBER: 1-800-328-7094 OR 320-251-8600
- FAX NUMBER (24 HOURS): 320-259-1817
- EMAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org
- WEBSITE: www.GraniteCityTool.com
- Facebook & Twitter Under: GraniteCityTool
LiabilityThe following statement is made in lieu of all warranties, expressed or implied Granite City Tool and/or manufacturer's only obligation shall be to replace such quantity of product proven to be defective provided that such guarantees or replacement are a stated policy of the manufacturer. Granite City Tool and/or manufacturer shall not be liable for any injury, loss or damage, direct, incidental or consequential, arising out of the use or the inability to use the product. Before using, user shall determine the suitability of the product for its intended use, and user assumes all risk and liability whatsoever in connection herewith. The foregoing may not be altered except by officers of Granite City Tool.
- All warranty claim are subject to approval for credit by the manufacturer.
- Shipping costs are subject to manufacturer's policy.
- Granite City Tool is open for phone orders: Monday thru Friday 7:00 am to 6:00pm CST
- Closed New Years Day, Memorial Day, July 4th, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, 1/2 Day Christmas Eve, Christmas Day